Thursday 6 December 2012

Cher Lloyd (♥▽♥ʃƪ)

Okay, I know I should write about One Direction, but I just want to write one singer, and I Love her lol
She's same with One Direction from The X-Factor 2011. Her name is......................................

  CHER LLOYD (♥▽♥ʃƪ)

Cher Lloyd Biography (short)
Her twitter account @CherLloyd
Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd on Today in 2012
Background information
Born28 July 1993 (age 19)
MalvernWorcestershire, England, United Kingdom
GenresPophip hopR&Bdubstep,electronicreggae fusion
OccupationsSinger, songwriter, rapper, model
InstrumentsVocals
Years active2010–present
LabelsSycoEpic
Associated acts

Cher Lloyd's signature
Websitewww.cherlloyd.com
Why I love (like) her? just a simple reason, She has a beautiful face and unique voice for me. hohoo x. Here's some of her picts, audition video, and her life perform! x By the way she got fourth position, One direction got third position at X-Factor !

Cher Lloyd first audition (Turn My Swag On)

Cher Lloyd - Viva La Vida (Cold Play)

Cher Lloyd - Oath (ft. Becky G)

Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger

Cher Lloyd - Want U Back
Her photo:








No comments:

Post a Comment